firebase notification help

control taken2 years ago

cordial greeting to all I write for the reason to request your support regarding the following inconvenience that I present and in advance I thank you for your support and suggestion.

I have updated the traccar service from 5.0 to 5.4 and I have a problem with firebase push notifications, it should be noted that web, email and telegram notifications have no problem, I receive notifications but those from the app do not and in 5.0 They worked for me with no problem.

I saw an article in the forum where they suggest that I should not use the firebase apikey since it does not work in 5.4 but they recommend me to request the firebase account due to the updates of the google services. https://www.traccar.org/forums/topic/firebase-push-configuration-model-help/

the problem is that it requests the json file and copies all the information in the xml of traccar, it should be noted that the push notifications of my custom app reach me when I send a test message in the test channel, they reach me, however, they do not reach me notifications of the devices, I have verified that the devices have the notifications selected and the users too, but even so, the notifications of devices such as ON/OFF, for example, are still not received, but nevertheless to email, telegram and web if they arrive.

I would appreciate someone who can give me an idea if I have to add a password as an attribute to the server so that they work for me or something to be able to discard and make it work.

Thank you very much for your attention and I remain attentive to any contribution

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

No errors in the log?

control taken2 years ago
WARN: Notification failed - SenderId mismatch - FirebaseMessagingException (... < NotificatorFirebase:94 < NotificationManager:106 < ... < *:103 < ... < *:102 < *:126 < BaseEventHandler:40 < ...)

consulting the logs I see this error is not very often but every time a push notification is going to be sent it appears

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Seems like some issue with the Firebase config.

control taken2 years ago

I've been checking and I think it's due in the app, thank you very much for your time Anton.

Juankahera year ago

Hi Control.
I have same issue.
Have you done some advance?
No idea whats happening