fixtime

ubitec6 months ago

Greetings, I have a detail with my devices, in general with those with the gt06 protocol and with version 5.9 (I have not seen it with another protocol or with another version) the devices do not update correctly, they even get stuck to the point of having to delete them and create them again (there they report instantly and perfectly) when the failure occurs they jump between online (green) and a few seconds ago (red) I see in the database that the servertime and the devicetime are fine, but the fixtime is wrong and stuck at the same time, any ideas, thank you very much

example https://ibb.co/xzvfNL7

Anton Tananaev6 months ago

Fix time is the time of the last known GPS fix. It is extremely common for GT06 to not report location when stationary, so it's common to see same fix time.

ubitec6 months ago

Greetings, Anton, thanks for the quick response, by deleting it and creating it again (obviously they take another id) the error is solved, that is, the new id does not present that fix time block, since when it is set like this, it does not come back to update even when they start moving, is there a way to filter that or force it without having to delete it

Anton Tananaev6 months ago

You have to really investigate what's going on. There must be some other issue.