geofence event type

muhamedoufia year ago

is there any way to set geofence on specific event mode.
example i want to get only events related to specific type event :eg. GeofenceEnter. not geofeceExit.
Or set the event mode to receive geofenceEnter, geofenceExit, or both geofenceEnter and geofenceExit events.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You can configure notifications for specific event types, but not events.

muhamedoufia year ago

is that will automaticaly forward the event ?.
if i set notification to device.
eg. i create notification with type GeofenceEnter and i set that notification to device.
my question: is that sufficiant to forward the according event ?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Notifications have nothing to do with event forwarding.

muhamedoufia year ago

i modify the question

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Have you read my last comment?

dragonbita year ago

I have the same question, but I will try to elaborate it more :
Is it possible to set a Geofance as the geofenceEnter, geofenceExit, or both geofenceEnter and geofence Exit.?

Let's say that I have set 5 Geofance for a device, and I want each one to send notification when vehicle enter, or exit or enter and exit the saved Geofance. Right now if I'm not wrong if you set a geofence, and you sent notification for exit and enter, will send notification for the hole geofences as exit and enter. I want the geofence to report exit to geofence 1, enter to Geofance 2, and both enter and exit for geofence 3 for example. I belive if adding an attribute to select exit or enter.. when creating the geofence will solve the issue. If there is a way to do it appreciate to indicate it. Many thanks

Anton Tananaeva year ago

There's no way currently to set that up. Notifications are for all device geofences.

dragonbita year ago

Thank you. Well noted