geofenceId not registered in some events or alarms in Tc_events

gmlmaino3 years ago

Hello Anton, I wanted to ask you, how would the logic be in the TC-events table, of the geofenceId field or column, since if an event occurs within a geofence type geofenceEnter, how is entering it, the Id appears clearly in the tc_events table of the geofence in question, but if what happens in a type ignitionOff within the same geofence, I get the event in the tc_events, but the geofenceId field is null.
The question is that you should configure so that this event is also identified in which geofence the event occurred.
Thank you

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

The "geofenceId" is only added for geofence-related events.

gmlmaino3 years ago

I understand, so I should modify the server and create the function that does it, right?

Yes.

gmlmaino3 years ago

You do not see it correct in your structure that it works as I mentioned, I mean, it is not in your conception that it works like this, it is due to something in particular that does not take advantage of this situation that is registered, it is for something that there I do not I can understand and you if you know why it does not correspond?

It is by design. In the same way speed value is only stored for over speeding and driver id is only for driver related events. Event attributes are for storing additional information for the specific event type. It is not there to dump all the information we have.

gmlmaino3 years ago

I understand, thanks for the clarification