google stree view

control taken2 years ago

Hi, I'm also interested in putting some part of Traccar Street View, maybe a popup or somewhere on the screen. Can you help me?

I have my own traccar server in a vps

BerndFfm2 years ago

You can add Google Street Map as a layer :

https://www.traccar.org/map-layers/

#Bernd

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Traccar has a link to street view. Does that not work for your case?

control taken2 years ago

best regards, anton responding to your comment i have the street view option but it is only through email notifications which is fine, but what i am looking for is some way on the web either to add a street view icon and upload pictures referential of the site where the gps is, similar to how it is displayed on google maps.

Also, if it is possible from the option to show address in the information section, it is possible when clicking on it, it opens a pop-up window showing me the location of the site and accessing the street view through google maps, this could also be a request. and it is mainly what I seek to do.

control taken2 years ago

@berndFfm #berndFfm responding to your contribution, thanking you in advance for your time for providing knowledge, I would like to tell you that I currently have the maps layer of google maps with traffic, they work without problems, nothing to highlight, what I am looking for is a way that from the web there can be a way to view photos of the site using the stree view of google maps, or from the gps information part where it says SHOW ADDRESS there is a way that by clicking here it sends me in a new tab to google maps and I can access with the stree view to view reference photos of the gps location

I think you should probably provide a screenshot because I suspect you're not using the latest version. We already have a special menu option to open street view directly from the popup. We also have a popup with an option to show address.

control taken2 years ago

I have traccar 5.0, Anton if that would be great, you can help me by providing a link where I explain step by step how to enable this street view option on the web, precisely I don't know how to enable it and that is why I opened the ticket to request the contribution of the other colleagues to be able to find a solution to this question. I am fully attentive to your response.

You have to upgrade to the latest version. There's no configuration for it. It's enabled by default.

control taken2 years ago

Ok I understand Anton, 5.2 there are certain problems with duplicate notifications, at the moment 5.0 mails me without problems for a higher version 5.2 I could update it at the moment the one I have is 5.0 and I have no problems, and then what works well let's leave it well At the moment I will also be very aware of everything in the forum and attentive to updates.

There are no duplicate notifications as far as I know.

control taken2 years ago

vale muchas gracias, ya instale la 5.2 y pude acceder por stree view, muchas gracias anton esta muy buena la interfax me gusto bastante