help alert i/o

Eduardo Lopez3 years ago

It is possible to make an I / O input such as an SOS or temperature fin that is repeated as long as the value is the one that generates the alert
My question is that if the TRACCAR Server has the possibility that the alerts are repeated when the GPS generates an event, for example, an SOS or Temperature, suppose in the latter if I have configured that the temperature is greater than 30 ° C the alarm repeats each time the GPS sends the report. As long as the temperature does not drop below what is configured?

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

That's how it works by default.

Eduardo Lopez3 years ago

What will I be doing wrong since I have it configured to send an alarm when the temperature exceeds 30 ° C and only sends the notification when it exceeds 30 ° C but it does not generate the notifications again until the temperature drops from the programmed value and raising that value generates the notification again, but I would like the notification to continue until the programmed value does not change. I don't know if I'm being explicit, so I have configured the alarm attribute

temp1 >= 30 ? "temperatura" : null

and the notification with the same value

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Looks correct.

Eduardo Lopez3 years ago

But the notification only sends it once and I want to know if the temperature continues to rise that the notifications continue to be generated as long as the temperature does not drop and it does not, it only sends the notification once and until the configured value drops and re-upload it generates the notification but not as I need, is it possible to do it?

gmlmaino3 years ago

Hello, I ask you, what input do you use from the GPS, does one specify that it handles temperature, or I interpret from what I read that you use the sos button, which is normal open, that is, for something to happen the two cables must be joined, that does the button, but if you keep the button pressed, the output is generated (alarm), that happens 1 time until you stop pressing the button, and you press the button again and a new alarm is triggered, if so, what are you using it, In other words, with sos, you should simulate when it exceeds 30 degrees a relay on and off, which would be like playing and releasing the sos several times. I don't know if this interpretation can help you.

Eduardo Lopez3 years ago

In the case of SOS or rather I use Digital Input 2 DI2 in a Teltonic in which I am using it in a door that is open while it is open, issue a Notification and it is sending it at an interval of approximately every minute that I have programmed the GPS that sends the report, that is, while the door is open, it will be sending the Notification as long as it does not close. And in the case of the Temperature sensor, it is very possible for me to have that option since, as long as the temperature does not drop to the configured level, the Notification is repeated while it does not lower the value. Hopefully and it has been explicit. Greetings =)

gmlmaino3 years ago

hola, no se si entendí bien, pero no tengo al ingles fluido, creo que podes explicármelo en espanol

Eduardo Lopez3 years ago

En el caso del SOS o mas bien utilizo en un Teltonica la Entrada Digital 2 DI2 en la cual la estoy utilizando en una puerta que esta mientras este abierta emita una Notificacion y esta la este enviando en un intervalo aprox de cada minuto que tengo programado el GPS que envie el reporte, o sea mitras la puerta este abieta estara enviando la Notificacion mientras no cierre. Y en el caso del sensor de Temperatura se me hace muy factible que tuviera esa opcion ya que al igual mientras la temperatura no baje al nivel configurado que la Notificacion se repita mintras esta no baje el valor. Ojala y haya sido explicito. Saludos =)

Bryan Zambrano7 months ago

Hola Eduardo como estas como hiciste esto?

en un Teltonic en el cual lo estoy usando en una puerta que esta abierta mientras esta abierta, emite una Notificación y la va enviando en un intervalo de aproximadamente cada minuto que tengo. tenemos programado el GPS que envía el reporte, es decir, mientras la puerta esté abierta estará enviando el Aviso mientras no cierre.