Help TK206OBD

I would like to know the correct way to inform the phone at http://demo.traccar.org/?locale=en
This handset is the TK206 SIM number, correct?
Thanks

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Phone number is there just for informational purposes.

Thank you so much.
I put the identifier as follows: ZERO + Last 11 digits. No cieir groups and no attributes added.
I can not find the crawler. Using SMS I get the position, but in Traccar I do not see nenum.
What could be happening?
Thanks again.

Are you absolutely sure that your device uses 12-digit device id? What's the IMEI of your device?

SN:352887073060687

I don't see any data from your device on the server.

There is nothing in the logs, so it means that your device doesn't send anything. It's a device issue, so you should contact device vendor support.

I get SMS position. Right now I received the position.
GPS and SIM are working. I received the position via SMS 5m ago.

I don't understand how that's related to the problem. Your device doesn't send data to the server. What IP and port have you configured?

I just did the registration and I informed the SN.
I'm not an expert. How do I set this door?

Are you serious? You haven't configured you device to send data to the server? Check device manual on how to do it.

Manual very summarized. There is no information about IP or port. There is a list of codes for sending via SMS. Only that.

Then you have to contact device vendor for more details. Obviously you have to configure your device to send data to the server. It won't magically happen on its own.

I thank you for your attention. I know how to send message to the crawler, but I do not know what the code would be for this port. Thank you anyway.