hour counter

Ronaldo4 years ago

Hi Anton,

Currently the counter or hour meter is activated when the ignition is on ...

But I need to change this so that instead of the ignition input, this parameter is activated when input1 or input(n) is activated.

I'm on my search journey on the forum looking for this, but so far I haven't found it ... to be honest, I even found a topic that didn't help me (Count time - Ignition), but that helped me learn another key to the configuration file that I didn't find in the documentation ("processing.engineHours.enable").

Thank you.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

You can use computed attributes to override ignition value based on input value.

Ronaldo4 years ago

it would look something like this:

parameter: hour meter

expression: input ? hour : null

I once tried this, but it was like the meter was still reading the ignition value ...

did I make a wrong assignment then?

please confirm to me if from this assignment the hour meter will only work when input1 is activated independently of the ignition ...

No. You can override ignition. You shouldn't change hours. It won't work. You can't have an accumulator with computed attributes.

Ronaldo4 years ago

forgive me for my logical weakness, but wouldn't that make me lose the ignition status?

I need to know both if the vehicle is on (ignition) and the hours the hydraulic was used (input1) ...

I know that the best is to reason, but after almost a year, I am about to give up ... feel free to give me a light ...

Yes, it will. OK, if you need both, there's no way without making some code modifications.

Ronaldo4 years ago

bad side: goal not achieved.

good side: I can give up knowing that I have reached the limit of reasoning, because programming codes is not yet within my reach.

as soon as possible I will make a request for this to the paid support.

Thank you Anton.