How do i do Real Time Live Tracking

Lwakhe6 years ago

Good day, i'm still new into Traccar and still learning. Is there a way to track the vehicle in real time where i see the marker moving as the vehicle is moving? I'm currently testing using an android phone and i do not see a marker representing the device moving live. Thank you very much.

Albertus6 years ago

Good Day

Toggle follow button (Target icon) to on.

Hope This Helps.

Albertus Geyser

Lwakhe6 years ago

Thank you very much Albertus. I really appreciate it.

Ken3 years ago

Good day, i am new also in traccar. I installed it on my machine with windows 10. It works fine so far and i have played with a few features and i love them. I have even installed it on DigitalOcean VPS using ubuntu. it also works fine. But i am trying to do live tracking i.e i am using my iphone 5 and 6 where i have installed the clients and i also installed traccar manager on my ipad. But when the car is moving and i want to see the marker also moving it does not start immeadiately. It move after about 4minutes and stops again and wait again another 4 minutes and moves again. I want the marker to move as the car moves, not move stop and start again. Is there a configuration that i need to do so that it moves continuosly? I tried what Albertus above but no change, please assist.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

What configuration do you have in the client app?

Ken3 years ago

Good day
i have the following on my client app:
service status: On
identifier: number
Url http:my_digitalOcean_IP:5055
location accuracy : tried high and medium
frequency: 300
distance: blank
angle: blank
offline buffering: On
regards

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

So, the frequency is set to 5 minutes. Sounds like it's working as expected.

Ken3 years ago

is the config correct on the client app?