How to show the value of alarm in event report

kadz5 years ago

hii,
i have successfully triggered an alarm using computed attributes. but in the event report it showing "Alarm" only, it not showing the value of alarm.( https://drive.google.com/file/d/14scZ5yzb8DgqQyqndo2c75uTr3CWPFqE/view?usp=sharing ). what i have to do for show the value of alarm which i set in computed attribute ? please help

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

It's not supported in the web report. You can do export.

kadz5 years ago

when i am exporting its showing "alarm= something" in the excel sheet. how can i remove that "alarm=" from the excel sheet. what changes i have to make in this code ${event.attributes.toString().replaceAll(",", " ").replaceAll(bracketsRegex, "")} ?

kadz5 years ago

${event.attributes.toString().replaceAll(",", " ").replaceAll(bracketsRegex, "").substring(6)} this code helped me to trim that "alarm=" from the report

i have one more question,is it possible to achieve programmatically the solution of my first question ? if the answer is 'yes' , which file i have to modify thank you

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

Anything is possible programmatically.

kadz5 years ago

In which file i have to modify for that ?

Hi, in this string, for example in overspeed event, the event attribute showing the unit in knots. How to present the units according to what is defined in the system, in my case km / h?

dirkdeb5 years ago

In Settings ==> Server Settings ==> attributes==> speed unit <-- select km/h

Lucas Bastos4 years ago

@kadz,

Did you manage to get the alarm type on the events report?

Thanks