"SOLVE" -->HTTP 404 Not Found - NotFoundException (...)

jovi6 years ago

Hi anton.
When you run certain actions tells me the following -> HTTP 404 Not Found - (...) NotFoundException <-.
for example, I'm trying to share a device between multiple users and will not let me.
alt text

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

It probably means that you are not using official release. Possibly you have incompatible back-end and front-end.

jovi6 years ago

mmm. . perhaps, it happened to me when you switch H2 to mysql

jovi6 years ago

you maybe a problem in mysql permissions?

I don't think it has anything to do with MySQL database. If you are using official release, then it's most likely some misconfiguration.

jovi6 years ago

Recommend a reinstall ??

I can't recommend anything because I don't know what the problem is. I recommend install from scratch and follow official documentation to configure MySQL.

jovi6 years ago

--SOLUTIONED--.

In '/ opt / traccar /' I had copied a folder of the version 3. 13 that was generating that conflict, reinstall and delete all the folders

OK, but can you please explain how it worked with H2 database?

jovi6 years ago

Can you be more specific question?

You said it happen when you switched from H2 to MySQL. Does it mean it worked with H2 before?

jovi6 years ago

If right. H2 is fast even I connected to the web console H2 without large configurations for example -> (. Java -jar jar h2-1 196. 4. -web -webAllowOthers -tcp -tcpAllowOthers -Browser) unfortunately only allows one connection both

I don't know how that is relevant to the question. You said earlier that problem happened after switched from H2 to MySQL. Then you said the problem is with the files that you copied. Which one is it?

jovi6 years ago

I thought the error was because of the change from H2 to mysql.
But the error was the copy of the folder (v3.13 / opt / traccar / 'web') ---> (v3.14 / opt / traccar / 'web').

What made you think that? In my very first comment I said that this issue can be caused by incompatible back-end and web interface. Did you just ignore my answer?