I Cant reach my raspberry from outside

odnanref4 years ago

I have installed traccar in my raspberry Pi 3. I can reach throw localip:8082. I go to my tp-link router and open 8082 port in virtual server. I go to "canyouseeme" Website and I Cant reach to my raspberry, publicip:8082.

I have disabled the firewall of the router and installed and aply

sudo ufw default allow incoming
sudo ufw default allow outgoing

So I can see traccar on my localip:8082 but can't see traccar on publicity:8082...

Dibbs4 years ago

In your TP-Link router - you need to set up Port Forwarding. Forwarding 8082 on the external interface to 8082 on the internal IP that the Raspberry Pi has.

(SPI) Firewalls on home routers are not the same things as Port Forwarding - which is required.

HIH

Dibs

odnanref4 years ago

Hi Dibbs, thanks for your fast response. Yes I have done just that, virtual server, internal and external port 8082 and the IP local of my raspberry (192.168.1.101).
Also I opened the 8082 port in "port trigering".

Also I disconnected the firewall of the router to avoid posible conflict.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

Do you have a public IP or are you behind NAT?

odnanref4 years ago

I'm using a Tp-link Archer mr600 4g. I'm using a Simyo SIM and dosn't work. I have tried a Movistar SIM from a friend and it works! So the problem is the SIM card of the router 4G? I'm connecting throw No-ip.

You haven't really answered the question.

odnanref4 years ago

I'm behind NAT

Do you mean ISP NAT? In that case how do expect to get incoming connections?

Dibbs4 years ago

@Odnanref - I initially thought you were on a broadband connection. I didn't realise you might be on a 4G connection.

Many Mobile Networks use NAT'ing and you end up with a non-routable pseudo public IP. It looks like Simyo are one that do this.

Also - Port Forwarding is not the same as Port Triggering. Read https://portforward.com/tp-link/archer-mr600/ to make sure you actually setup Port Forwarding. But I suspect Simyo are NAT'ing so you won't get a routable public IP. Best look for another SIM provider.

HIH

Dibs

odnanref4 years ago

Hi Dibbs, thanks for your fast response! I have tried another thing, I have connected a NVR and IP Cam to that modem 4g, I opened the ports and I can reach it throw P2P protocol, but I Can't access throw No-Ip domain or my "pseudo" Public IP from outside. But, from inside my network, I can reach it throw "public" IP and No-IP domain.

Thanks for your help! I'm going to try another 4g companies :)