I forget the administrator password :(

nahuel7 years ago

how do I modify the h2 database that comes by default in tracing? is that I forget the administrator password :( and I have another question, in the playstore app the (state) part to the right, it is very difficult to display that menu, it is on the edge of the screen, is there any way Can you help me?

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

You can use any JDBC tool to connect to the database.

I'm not sure what you mean by helping with state panel.

nahuel7 years ago

Perfect, I'll check it out! sorry if I do not understand I'm using a translator, I mean the menu on the right of the app, it's very narrow and difficult to deploy, http://i67.tinypic.com/2guz8le.png , Do you have any idea what I can do to modify it? and make it easier to deploy from the smartphone? sorry if this is an obvious question, I recently studied programming, Thanks !!

I know what problem you are talking about. If you want to change it you need to modify JavaScript code.

nahuel7 years ago

thanks Anton!, I have already solved the password issue, now, could you give me a little help on which part to look for and which program to use? or if I can modify it directly without using any compiler, to modify that little problem of the app? Thank you and sorry for my little experience in programming, I'm just starting.

You can use any tools you want, even simple text editor if you prefer. You need to minify the result. It has been explained many times. Use search.

Hamid5 years ago

Dear Anton,
would plz put a link for a JDBC tool software to download.
My password is changed with another person and I want to change it in database.

Regards

Anton Tananaev5 years ago