Ibooton rfid protocolo suntech

gmlmaino2 years ago

hello dear group, I wanted to make a consulate, trying to work with a suntech ibotton, I have the hex, that if I analyze it, the code I am looking for in index 21 is arriving, just as it is in the described protocol.
Now, I don't understand how I should retrieve that value and transform it into DriverUniqueId, in order to use it.
Should the protocol code just send it to attributes in TC-positions, or should it do something like computed attributes. thanks for your help.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Just an attribute.

gmlmaino2 years ago

someone knows, explain to me what Anton confirms, that is, what would be the formula or text that should be placed in calculated attributes in the expression part

Not computed attributes. Position attributes.

gmlmaino2 years ago

Sorry, I don't know this topic well, so it's a position attribute, but the question is, how do I force this parameter to enter an attribute, since it hasn't happened so far, I must generate an instance, that is, place a variable in traccar .xml, or the attribute decode should already do this, because if so, it is not happening

I thought you're working with the code? It needs to happen in the decoder.

gmlmaino2 years ago

Of course, that's what I thought, that should happen, but no, in position attributes various attributes appear, but not the driver's id, which clearly comes in each hex that arrives

gmlmaino2 years ago

the index in the code indicates position 21, decoding the hex, the data arrives at position 21, that's correct, the issue is that the "magic" of being included in attributes does not occur.

You should check protocol decoder Java class.