Index.html

You k2 years ago

Hello,

Please where can i find html code to change logo ? in index.html i dont see code like where i inspect from browser

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

It's not in the HTML. It's in JavaScript. Just search for "logo" in the source code and you'll find it.

You k2 years ago

This is not html ?
Younes Karim:

<use xlink:href="/modern/static/media/logo.c2f8691e5660a95eb5a5a6252e82b8ce.svg#img"></use>

<svg height="64" width="240"><use xlink:href="/modern/static/media/logo.c2f8691e5660a95eb5a5a6252e82b8ce.svg#img"></use></svg>

That's generated code. You can't really modify it. You need to modify the source.

I use to change the logo using png to svg.

Tutorial on how to change Logo

1. Create your logo and save it as PNG file (transparent background)
    Note: It is better to save it in large size so there will be no distortion on image when converting to SVG. Final file must be 240x64 to fit on the login screen on legacy mode.

2. Browse to Convertio and upload your Logo (PNG Format) and convert it as SVG then download the file.
    Note: You will notice that the logo is now SVG but big size.

3. Browse SVG Viewer and click upload .svg. Upload your SVG file from Convertio and on the resize menu on the middle lower part, save it to 240px x 64px then download.

4. Replace the logo.svg on the traccar folder with your downloaded SVG from SVG Viewer.

5. Done.

The question seems to be about the modern app though based on the code snippets.

Oh yeah. I am sorry. I didn't notice that. By the way, that's my work around for Legacy UI.

You k2 years ago

Please could you share the link to download source code, i would like to custom logo and background

Click download menu at the top of this page.

You k2 years ago

In the source code i can see backend files (java code) but where can i find frontend (html and css files) ?

Have you tried clicking on the "Web App" instead of "Server"?