iOS Traccar Client problem in version 1.5

gogcam9 years ago

Hello

I've got a problem with Traccar-Client app (iOS) problem since update to 1.5.

I'm doing the following steps:

1. Enable location services in iOS-settings:

2. The first weird thing is, that nothing is selected for Traccar, so I select manual "Always" (Immer in german):

3. I open another app which uses location services and it works fine (also location service symbol is visible in title bar):

4. I start Traccar client and switch off and on "Service status". Connection succeeded, but no location update is made. Also location services symbol is gone in the title bar:

5. When I switch back to location services settings, in Traccar client the setting "Always" is gone and nothing is selected anymore:

Some more information:

• In client app version 1.4 everything worked fine
  • I used server version 2.11 and now also 2.12, problem still remains (but I don't think it's related to server, anyway)
  • I've got this problem on all of my devices (two iPads, one iPhone). All have iOS 8.3 installed. The problem exists in different WLANs and also in 3G/4G. An all of my devices it worked with version 1.4.

If you need any more information, please let it me know. It would be great, if you could help me.

Best Regards,
Silvan

Anton Tananaev9 years ago

It is a known issue in Traccar Client 1.5 on iOS 8. I have already fixed it and new version (1.6) is waiting for Apple review. Hopefully it will be available on the App Store this week.

gogcam9 years ago

Great, thank you very much.