IPhone App

g60wall8 years ago

The iphone app won't update when its not on the screen any work around for this?

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

Are you sure you have background updates enabled in general and for the app specifically?

g60wall8 years ago

It isn't an option in my settings. SOrry for delay on response

All iPhone have it as far as I know. It should be under Settings > General > Background App Refresh.

quix8 years ago

i have a similar problem after the latest ios update, or maybe it was after the app-update, dont remember for sure. it was working perfectly the last few months. it only sends position when the app is open and on the screen.

position for traccar is active in privacy settings. it says it's allowed to send position also when the app isn't active.

background services are active. but there isn't a entry for traccar itself. i dont remember there was one ever, even when it was working

i also tried reinstalling the app and restarting the iphone, it didnt help..

danielmeier8 years ago

I have the same Problem, when iphone gets in standby no updates were send.

I have reinstalled the app and accepted to run in background.

:-(((

g60wall8 years ago

Yes, I will donate to get this fixed!

ABBOV8 years ago

Same issue here, nothing changed on the settings.

See screenshots:

It probably has something to do with iOS 9 update. I will investigate the issue.

I have fixed the problem. New version has to go through Apple review process now which will take about 4 days.

rjchavez8 years ago

Just realized I have the same problem. Will wait for the new app!

g60wall8 years ago

Crossing my fingers, it is updated today!

New version of the app is available in the store. Please let me know if the problem is fixed.

rjchavez8 years ago

Seems to be working fine now!

Question: I don't see the 'Reports' option in the Safari browser so I can't see the tracking. Is that correct?

It's not available in mobile version yet.