Is there anyway to use traccar to send sales information on event ?

Arisanto6 years ago

Dear Traccar.

I Have been using traccar for 1 year for our sales, and it works tremendeous. But I still looking a way to add sales transaction they made into traccar. I think Name, Transaction Description and Amount would be enough. Where do I Have to edit in traccar server ?

All sales using android as traccar client.

Thnx In Advanced

kaykor6 years ago

I think you are looking at this backwards. You want traccar to act as a point of sale, instead of / or while it is working as designed to be a location service. There is no fields for user entry, sure it could be designed but why?

Think of it the other way around a separate point of sale application using traccar as designed to give the location information.

Arisanto6 years ago

Thnx kaykor is there any way to create point of sale application using traccar as designed to give the location information ?
using traccar API maybe ?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

What kind of question is that? There is a way to create anything you want. Obviously such functionality doesn't exist in Traccar out of the box.

If you need help with customisation, we can provide paid professional services. Send an email to support address if you are interested.