Java sizes recomendation

ubiteca year ago

I tried it once, I have no other business at the moment, same error, screenshot in your email

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I'm not able to reproduce it on a clean server with several devices. Would need steps to reproduce to investigate.

ubiteca year ago

I will try to install a new one today in another IP. Since I have a test one and a production one, both with this error, the only values ​​that are somewhat different from normal would be that the database is in docker postgres: could that be? I will also detail the complete configuration together with the traccar xml as soon as I try again

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Database is unlikely the issue. The issue is probably with the web app, as I mentioned previously. Maybe something with your preferences or map configuration. I would recommend trying to reproduce it with as close as possible to default config as possible.

ubiteca year ago

regards, update, server 5.6 created from 0 on another ip, with mysql database from 0 (using this script traccar.org/forums/topic/mysql-server-scripts/), 80 devices created by hand only imei and name, (forward data for location from another vps traccar), only selection of the 3 google maps in preferences in addition to the 3 original osm, cart, (etc) same error on mobile with google chrome (previous error with postgres in docker and the same without copying nothing creating from 0)

ubiteca year ago

conection info on you support email

Anton Tananaeva year ago

This should fix the issue:

https://github.com/traccar/traccar-web/commit/6402a8a53a9bac2791741c88a84c85c73c53ba91

Thanks for reporting and helping with the investigation.

ubiteca year ago

Regards, take some time to confirm, if the error was completely solved, and indeed it no longer shows up, many thanks to you Anton for the traccar system and your attention