Last online status

GaryLoga year ago

Greetings, it happens to me that in some cases the device says online recently (5-10 minutes) but really the equipment has not reported for several hours or even days, I understand that this is because the equipment connected to the server but did not send the complete line Or it simply did not do it, for example a common case in the first connection when creating it, which says online but does not show its location, until several minutes later, is there a way to avoid this , that is, that the online offline range is based on the report and not in the connection?

https://ibb.co/NLxmjLc

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Are you asking if it's configurable? Unfortunately not, but you can change the logic in the code.

GaryLoga year ago

ok, thanks, and is there a way for the server to ignore connections where the location is not there? or filter them somehow? Maybe this is not so common in this case in that way

Anton Tananaeva year ago

We don't know if there is a location or not. Connection status is already set to online before we even get to decode the location.

GaryLoga year ago

will have to live with it based on the time of the last report to check the status, this is common in areas with little GSM signal and more so with Sinotrack and Coban equipment, of course, in those areas it is common to see the status on cell phones, for example. online on whataspp but not being able to communicate so I imagine it's the same reason here, anyway thanks for the assistance

control takena year ago

Cordial greetings, the same thing happens to me too but generally it happened more often when I had the configuration line 'server.timeout' in a few seconds I had them in 240sec I increased it to 600 and I stopped suffering from it frequently but it should be noted that it also happens to me in the They get the same and the best solution I get to solve is deleting the device and recreating it and assigning it to the user, but keep in mind that this will lose the relationship in the database in the tc_position table. The only way is that you enter the database and modify the unique_id and id that is generated when you create it again and replace it with the previous one you had before deleting it. Although this suggestion is the last alternative in case of not changing the position on the server.

Take into account that I suggest you verify the id and unique_id of the device in the mysql I suggest you use workbench it is somewhat tedious but it works