manual update of clients

Phil Foulkes7 years ago

Hi,

is there any way of manually updating the current location of an ios or android client? I have the client installed on a number of phones owned by colleagues in a charity medical organisation i provide communications for.

I am acutely aware that i am using both their data and battery power and so have set with clients to ping out their location every 10 min.

is there a command i can send from the website or manager to tell the client to ping now. if there is, can i ping a single client and ping all.

for example it is a big music festival. All clients are set to ping Every 10 min by the person who is holding the client is walking around the site.

a medical call come is and i want to find the nearest asset. i would like to beatable to ping ll the clients and the map update with their most current location.

like wise i have found my nearest assert and they are now with the patient. they request additional help and ambulance for example. I would like to be able to ping the asset requesting help only so I can see them on the map in order to send them them the assistance they require.

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

This feature is available for some hardware GPS trackers, but not Traccar Client.