Monitoring 1 tracker by multiple users

Gauta7 years ago

Hi Anton
I'm trying to give access to a friend to monitor my car's tracker but I get a "duplicate error" , how do I solve this,...?
Simply put, how do I enable multiple users monitor a single tracker simultaneously?
Please help

Kind regards

kaykor7 years ago

Create a user under the gear icon, then assign a device to that user in the users menu. Looks like a double picture frame.

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

You can't add two devices with same id. You need to share the device between two users. Admin can do it.

Gauta7 years ago

Kaykor, can I do that on/using the App,...?
Anton, I actually want to share the device between more than 2 users and how do I become the Admin since I'm using your servers,..?

Thank you very much for your replies

Kind regards

kaykor7 years ago

Sorry Gauta, you need to be admin as Anton said, and I don't think you can be on the provided server. You need your own server for that.

visiondrive7 years ago

Yes you need your own server or access to one where the admin can set this up for you.

Gauta7 years ago

Thank you very much for all your help Kaykor, Anton and Visiondrive

Daniel Faustino6 years ago

I have I similar doubt , I have a shared device with multiple drivers , But I want to see differents reports filtering each driver . It is possible? Because in my company we have a shared car and we need reports for each driver.

kaykor6 years ago

Does the device support multi login of different drivers? How do you identify different drivers currently rfid?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

What is "report filtering"?

I need a specific report for each driver even though it's the same car, the currently it shows a report only with all the information of the GPS not separating by drivers.

There is no report filtering in Traccar.

I've read it "Biggest new feature in this release is support for drivers. Interface is very similar to geofences. You can create drivers with unique ids and link them to groups and devices. Driver information will show in various reports. There is also a new notification for driver change event."

and I want that reports but with each driver separated

I would suggest that you create separate forum thread and properly explain what you want.