monoplast

monoplast3 years ago

I added a new device and entered the gps device identifier number but it shows me that the device is not available. How do i set the program to see the device. the device is running and another program sees it but Traccar does not see it. How do I set up to see it.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

What do you mean by not available? It's offline? Have you configured it to report data to Traccar? Have you followed troubleshooting guide?

monoplast3 years ago

I configured the GPS device, but I did not see where the troubleshooting guide is, I added the device to the traccar but it says that it is unavailable. I need you if you can help me find a troubleshooting guide. Thank you for the answer.
Zeljko

Have you checked documentation? You should definitely read documentation before asking for help on the forum.

monoplast3 years ago

I set up the GPS device and it works on another tracking program (http://www.gpstrackerxy.com/) I downloaded and installed fail for Traccar and logged in to the web via localport 8082, I added the device, I entered the ID number, but it says that it is offline, so I asked for help through the forum because I know how to proceed.

Now you know that you should follow the troubleshooting guide.