MS SQL help

crga5 years ago

Hi,

Sorry, I know there are many question regarding configuring and using MS SQL with Traccar, but after following the documents available and other forum suggestions I still gain the following error in the traccar-server log.

WARN: JNA: Callback org.traccar.WindowsService$ServiceMain@6e2aa843 threw the following exception - Unable to make void jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.appendToClassPathForInstrumentation(java.lang.String) accessible: module java.base does not "opens jdk.internal.loader" to unnamed module @b178110 - InaccessibleObjectException (... < DataManager:113 < *:89 < Context:292 < Main:110 < ...)

My traccar.xml config is as below:-

<entry key='database.driverFile'>C:\Program Files\Traccar\lib\mssql-jdbc-7.2.2.jre8.jar</entry>
<entrykey='database.driver'>com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver</entry>
<entry key='database.url'>jdbc:sqlserver://GG-OPENT-01;user=sa;password=password;databaseName=traccar;</entry>
<entry key='database.user'>sa</entry>
<entry key='database.password'>password</entry>

Does anyone know how to overcome this?

Cheers!

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

You should follow official documentation.

crga5 years ago

Hi,

I removed the line below since it wasn't mentioned in your documentation and traccar now seems to be using MS SQL.

<entry key='database.driverFile'>C:\Program Files\Traccar\lib\mssql-jdbc-7.2.2.jre8.jar</entry>

Thanks for the help and great work on Traccar.