MT700 problem

HJvD2 years ago

After buying Mictracks MT700 tracker I couldn't get it to work with Traccar (latest version). A Mictrack technician helped me to solve my problem. He was able to get the MT700 working on their own trackits.com server showing correct position. However, trying to connect with my server is reporting a connection problem (see below) when trying to connect to my server. My server is behind a Asus RT-AC68U router. I forward the ports in the router. Other devices using port 8082 are working well. I set the MT700 working with port 5030 and forward that port the same way as I did with port 8082. However I cannot see the ID in the traccar log form the MT700. The Mictrack technician could not make out what was the problem. Any ideas on this?

<Trace>:receive=HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Content-Type: text/html;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Length: 49
Connection: close
Server: Jetty(10.0.6)

<h1>Bad Message 400</h1><pre>reason: No URI</pre>
<Trace>:==to do close socket.
<Trace>:ACK TIMOUT,  CONNECT EXCEPTION. 
<Trace>:VBAT=34
<Trace>:servicetype=TCP,IP&port:xxxxxxxxxxxx:5030
<Trace>:#867604051625979#MT700#0000#AUTO#1
#35$GPRMC,090319.00,A,2238.2770,N,11401.7435,E,,,301221,,,A*56
##

<Trace>:MATCH  FAIL CONTINUE  JUMP CRLR .

|打零舿z崄磧坄`屏蒐 CONTINUE  JUMP CRLR .

<Trace>:>>>SERVER: CLOSE
<Trace>:receive=HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Content-Type: text/html;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Length: 49
Connection: close
Server: Jetty(10.0.6)

<h1>Bad Message 400</h1><pre>reason: No URI</pre>
<Trace>:ACK TIMOUT,  CONNECT EXCEPTION. 
Anton Tananaev2 years ago

By looking at the trace, it seems like you forwarded your port to the web port, which is obviously incorrect.

HJvD2 years ago

Yeah. I think the problem is in the router. When I use a checking tool to look whether the ports are open I can see that some ports are open (8082 for instance) and some (5002, 5030) are not open. And all the port forward rules are written the same. I have this feeling that the last firmware update has broken something in the router in the port forward section. I'm going to check if Asus can help me with this. Let you know when there is a solution.

HJvD2 years ago

Solved. The problem was not in forwarding the port in the router. The problem was in the settings of the firewall in the server. After making a rule for the specific port in the firewall it is working fine right now. Thanks for the comment Anton.