My location

You ka year ago

Hello,

It is possible to see where i am in relation to the vehicle i'm tracking using the "my location " option ?
If this feature does not exist in the current release it is possible to think about implementing it in the next release ?

Thanks a lot

BR

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You can see your current location on the map. Is that what you're asking for?

You ka year ago

yes i can see my location but i would like to get the itinerary on the map from the point where i am to the vehicule i'm tracking.
this feature is very useful i've seen it in many tracking app.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

What does it look like in other tracking apps? Can you provide screenshots or even better screen recordings?

You ka year ago

Hi Anton,

It looks exactly like when you use google map to find a place based on your location it gives you the itinerary to reach that place.
same with tracking App it gives you the itinerary to reach the vehicule you are tracking and want to reach.
i dont have any screenshot right now

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Are you talking about navigation route? How does this feature look in other apps? That's what I'm asking for.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Please provide a screen recording, so we can see the full flow from selecting a device to getting a route.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

That's an old app. In the new app you can open the location in the Google Maps and do navigation there.