Time on the traccar server is different than gps device

Dear Anton Tananaev,

I hope you have nice day. Anton...I've successfull to install traccar on the ubuntu server 16.043, for general that's can work fine. I'd like it very much. Anton.....i think you make traccar with very good. really it's very good job :).

Anton...I'm find litle trouble and i've try to searching on the forum about it....i've find many people find same problem with me. My trouble is on web/tracmanager "date & time" in the device is different than server. I'm using GT06 device and i've already try many way find on the forum...but still fail.

So i'm find on the GT06 and many other gps, setting time zone can't work fine, if i'm type GMT,E,0,0 the timezone can't be change....but that's can be make new trouble...if i'm type GMT,E,0,0 or any other (beside GMT,E8,0) the GT06 will can't send any report to server...so the server can't update coordinate data. so... i think the problem not from on the traccar software, but the problem fix from on the gps device or maybe the setting "GMT,E,8,0 is'nt itended to change timezone or not for revision the time in the gps device.

Anton...i've idea.. maybe in the new version of the traccar you can remove date/time data from gps device, so let traccar just only show date/time data on the server. all calculation just only using date/time from server, or at least maybe you can give an option to show the date/time gps device or not. Thankyou.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

You might want to follow this thread:

https://github.com/tananaev/traccar/issues/3572

@Anton...thankyou