Need Reviews

Anton Tananaev9 years ago

People often ask me to name some clients that use Traccar system in their business. I want to put some (1-3) reviews on the main page of the website. I think it would be beneficial to both sides. For the project hopefully it means more customers as people would trust the system that have real world applications; for the reviewer I think it is a good advertisement (note that I won't put any links).

Requirements:

• Established company
  • Internationally or at least locally recognized brand
  • Large number of devices (at least 20, ideally more than 100)

Review should look something like this:

We have various types of customers and they all require different trackers that suits their needs. Traccar is integrated to most devices and we can always offer a total solution that suits the customer.
  • Brad Pitt, Acme Labs
hackerunet9 years ago

This is an incredible piece of software, my entire company is using it and It works great in any box.
Traccar supports almost all devices available in the market and is very efficient managing GPS connections and Operative System resources.
I recommend this to all persons getting into AVL Business, stop trying to develop your own, just use this and you will see it worths each line of code in gold value.

Anton Tananaev9 years ago

Thanks for the review. What company are you working for?

Nikiu7 years ago

I'm installing Traccar on our cars (I work for a car rental company) and we're doing a run of 5 devices first. If things go well, we'll start changing our current provider to Traccar (self hosted) server. There are ~150 cars. After we deploy it to all of them, I'll send you an (already brewing) stellar review. ;)

David4 years ago

Alguna empresa privada que use Traccar para el area comercial ?