Network connection to server

spanner9 years ago

I have the server up and running nicely, but have problems with the interface when I connect to the server from another PC on the network.

I can login and select a device from the top portion of the screen, but when I try select a device to see the track, no devices are offered. I have entered the name of a device manually, but that doesn't work either.

Am I missing something?

Anton Tananaev9 years ago

Do you mean you can see it locally, but not from remote PC?

spanner9 years ago

I can see it on the machine it is installed on, I can also see it from another PC on the local network.

On the networked PC I can login, and it appears OK, but when I go to enter the device name that I want to check the track of, no devices are displayed. In the devices box it shows me the names and IDs, but in the search criteria no devices are shown. I also tried manually entering the device name, but that didn't help.

Anton Tananaev9 years ago

Do you mean the bottom panel? It sounds like a bug. Have you tried to refresh the page?

spanner9 years ago

I just tried a page refresh and it works OK now. Before the Device, date, and time selection features were not working now they are all OK.