No battery update when position is not valid

macphisto7 years ago

Is there a way to get battery level if the position is not valid?. I ask because when i see the position table in the database there is a not valid record with 100% and in charging state and in the traccar web app show "no charging" and with 2 % of battery.

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

What device are you using? Traccar shows exactly what your device reports.

macphisto7 years ago

Is a GPS668 compatible with Minifinder protocol . The GPS lost connection yesterday and after that the battery drop off. Today i charged the device but with no valid position doesn't update the battery level.

That sounds like a device issue.

macphisto7 years ago

I don't think so because in database there is a record with current datetime with 100% battery level and charging indicator wich is right. The position record is invalid because there is not GPS visible and Traccar doesn't update the web app if the position is not valid.

Traccar does not update location only if it's time is earlier than last known location. Validity has nothing to do with it.

macphisto7 years ago

i think maybe is a kind of bug because if you see the picture the app can't detect if the device is charging and only need GPS visible.
check database photo please ->> https://ibb.co/eDAYR5

I

If you think there is a bug, I would need protocol documentation and HEX message samples.