No events

Andreia year ago

Hello everyone, i installed latest version available for windows. used default settings for testing. i made 2 linestring geofences. used traccar client app on my phone to emulate a device for testing. created notifications for geofence entered, linked notification and geofences to device. made a trip that traverse those 2 geofences. but the big problem is that when i look at reports i do have no events regarding those geofences. please help me solve this.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Have you linked those geofences to your devices? Is there a reason you're using line geofences instead of more standard polygons?

Andreia year ago

Yes i did. I need to use linestribg because they mark start and/or stop of special stage on a car race. On old version they working

Anton Tananaeva year ago

It should work the same way as before. I hope you understand that the line geofence still works like an area.

Andreia year ago

Yes i know. But is not working. On old version when trip intersect line i seeit on report. But on latest version is not working. I think that devices need to send coordinated egual with the linestring and this is not posible on real devices because they send locations at a time frame.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Your assumption is incorrect. The coordinates need to be withing certain distance to the line, not exact coordinates.

Anyway, there are no changes in the way it worked before and now.