No map pin, sometimes shows.

or19287 years ago

Hi,
i have a problem,
i have a tk-103B working, all settings are ok, log files are good.
on pc, (web interface) i cant see pin on map (although in mobile app i CAN see it).
thanks for helping!
Or

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Most likely you have some problem with WebSocket connection. Make sure nothing blocks it.

or19287 years ago

Thanks for your respond. How can i allow the websockt connection?

First you have to check if that's the problem. Check browser developer console for errors and warnings.

godfreyjh7 years ago

Greetings

I was also experiencing this problem but only with Firefox and only after the last update. IE and Chrome are unaffected. My os is win 7.

I first did all the usual things cleared the cache in Firefox run ccleaner etc etc etc. Still no joy.

Checked the Browser developer... error was going on and on about being unable to connect to the api.

I tried the following.

In Firefox under Options Connection ... Configure how Firefox connects to the Internet under the no proxy section added the names of my servers like this localhost, 127.0.0.1, servername, servername

Refreshed the page and all arrows and info has returned.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Godfrey

or19287 years ago

hi,
thanks for reply.
i cleaned hystory, cookies and it is now ok. thanks.
how can i prevent this from happening again?
thanks!

Well, we don't know what the problem was, so how can we tell you how to prevent it.

or19287 years ago

i opened it again today, no pin, and i can see red warning "socket" on chrome dev tools.

Well, you must be having some network issues, or something blocks the socket connection.