Off road

DaveGG3 years ago

Hello world!!
Why -in my case- route events don't show the off roads travels? I make a little travel in my car, take my zx303 on my hand, get out of mi village, take off road way, don't lose signal in any time, all signal GPS and GSM are good. Finish travel, I go home.
I sit from my computer, check events, route and finish in the last asfalt street! 0_o

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

When you say route you mean route report? That shows all locations that your device reported, so it sounds like your device simply didn't send anything else.

DaveGG3 years ago

Sorry, I don'k know what is a report...
I mean. I make a little travel with my car and GPS ZX303 or GT06 config and run in traccar. When I see the event route in traccar this show some part of route, but not the full travel I do. Just show asfalt streets waypoints o route, maybe OpenStreetMaps generate justo It ("light bulb"), and the off road I driving is not waypoints or show this in the event router.
Excuse my English.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

What is "the event route"? You should probably provide a screenshot.

DaveGG3 years ago

Yes in the future, right now my friend server is shootdown. Is Halloween holidays.

Richard Acosta3 years ago

Sorry for the intromission, but if it is a GT06 then it will have very erratic behavior and perhaps it didn't sensed motion because of your walking low speed or short distances.... I'm having something alike in the middle of the city.

DaveGG3 years ago

My "house" is open, so come in, nobody disturbs.
I found out that my tracker don't use GT06 or H02 protocol, that's the problem.
Regards!