Only Protocol Needed

Geogps3 years ago

Hi,
Can anyone help me to get only protocol decoder files (in source code of traccar). Actually, I want custom development in terms of other functions. I need only protocol decoder files so I can use them in my project. If any API is available for this please share me details. I am very sorry for my english and as I am new so might be possible my questions are very silly.

Please help me

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

API for getting source code? Not sure what you mean. It's just files. You can download them from GitHub.

Geogps3 years ago

Thanks for your response.
I mean! where you coded for GT06, ET300 etc. device protocols to decode the hexadecimal data receiving from device. I want to use only protocol decoder code.

Like when we add any GT06 protocol based device so it sends some raw data which you breaks in different parts as per protocol. So I need name of that file available in source code where you written these codes. Actually, I want to understand the procedure how to write a protocol files which decodes the data coming from any particular device.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

The file is called Gt06ProtocolDecoder. To understand how to write a protocol decoder I would recommend reading through Netty documentation and looking at existing code that we have for other protocols.