phpmyadmin install

chotky9 years ago

hello when install the mysql and phpmyadmin with ( apt-get install mysql-server phpmyadmin unzip ) will ask for password must use private password then use on config on this line ?

<entry key='database.user'>USERNAME</entry>
<entry key='database.password'>PASSWORD</entry>

the database must install manually ? because what i know that i must add the database for other work , can u help with the conig part please im newbee thx  
chotky9 years ago

finally it work now how add a device to the platform on other webplatform i send to my gt06 device this sms for ip config :
IP 0000 XXX.XX.XX.X PORT

FOR PORT MUST USE 8082 OR 5023 FOR GT06 thx

chotky9 years ago

hope that somone can help me , i install the traccar and i follow the instruction , now its start and i have a web interface , on traccar.xml must leave without modification or must add some personal info ? like database password ? here im lost , then i have a gt06 how to add it ? i add the device to web platform with the id and i send sms for IP

( IP 0000 MY SERVER IP 5023 ) but i dont see the gt06 on webplatform online

chotky9 years ago

hello again well woth my android phone its working perfectly so my problem is on gt06 device as i see gt06 have 5023 as port now if somone have used before gt06 can help ? thx

chotky9 years ago

hello again and again finally gt06 that i have use port 5002 it was hard now all work thx to me hehe i make a topic alone and i replay to me hope that will help other my gt-06 is 5002 port thx

Anton Tananaev9 years ago

Here is a page with all ports that you need to try if you own a cheap Chinese GPS tracker:

https://www.traccar.org/ports-for-tk-gt-and-other-gps-devices/

chotky9 years ago

thx bro