Port 80 for forwarding blocked by Java client in Traccar binary

f1cscari3 years ago

Result in Portmapper
On my traccar Server which is direct connected to the internet, i am using the portmapper from AnalogX which is a good and easy tool for port forwarding. Now i am stuck with the Problem, the Port 80 seems to be used by the Java Client from traccar (see picture/link above)
The "netstat -o -n -a | findstr :80" command pointed this out.
i am not familiar with java policy's. I played quiet a long time around with these config files but can not find out how to get java ignoring port 80 and let portmapper doing his job. My traccar server runs on port 8082, 5055, 5001-5005 on a win10 machine. portmapper should forward to another webserver behind a router which works well to another server on port 8090...

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

I'm not sure I see any evidence that it's blocked by java or Traccar. Can you elaborate on what exactly on the screenshot points to it or how you came to this conclusion.

f1cscari3 years ago

The "netstat -o -n -a | findstr :80" command pointed this out. I disabled all net property rules, now it hangs on the zulu-11 java.
Description text

OK, and is that Traccar process? Are you using default config?

f1cscari3 years ago

The yellow Java in picture is from the Traccar jre/bin folder
I disabled all net property rules, after a restart it hangs now on the zulu-11 java.
Yes i used the default setting in first hand... i never touch files which i am not familiar, until trying to solve something :)

Can you please provide full context, so we don't need to do this back and forth.

You have 2 java processes on the picture. Tell us what those processes are and which one is Traccar.

You mentioned zulu-11 java. How is that related to Traccar in any way?

Any other relevant information.

f1cscari3 years ago

Like i said, you can take my words or leave it (so far about back and forward), it was first the PID from the Java from the traccar bin folder. After i disabled every net property rule, it is now blocked by the second Java configuration zulu-11. which has of course nothing to do with traccar. Zulu-11 is used by OpenHUB, another java based opensource Server. Now lets see what is blocking there....

f1cscari3 years ago

Solution - Put the Services to "delayed start"