Power Cut Alarm

Sumit6 years ago

Hello Anton,

I was working on "Power Cut Alarm" Notifications. I want to know this alarm is generated by position ( as some other notifications are generated ) itself or by the device( by sending some code ).

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Alarm is generated by device and stored in position.

Sumit6 years ago

Can you tell me when Power Cut Off Alarm happens what changes in the position row like some attributes values or anything other?

Alarms are reported directly from devices.

Sumit6 years ago

OK thanks. But I am not getting how power cut alarm is detected under what condition.

As I said, event is coming from device. You need to contact your device vendor for more information about alarms for particular device.

Sumit6 years ago

OK, thank you.

Norbert dnor6 years ago

Hello Anton,

I have rf v16 mini gps with protocol h02 registered with traccar server. I also have got this red marked Power Cut alarm warning with that. I don't know what it means. Can I remove it from attributes?

You can remove it using computed attributes.

Norbert dnor6 years ago

Hello Antion,

Can you help me please to make the expression for computed attributes to remove power cut alarm attribute?

Something like this:

alarm == "powerCut" ? null : alarm
Norbert dnor6 years ago

Thank you!

Norbert dnor6 years ago

Anton,

I am filling out the dialog box of Computed Attribute. So I am using your expression and what should be the Drop down menu's "Attribute" and the "Type"?

Attribute should be alarm. That's the one you want to affect, right?