Powered by

Albertus6 years ago

Good Day Anton

How can i remove powered by?

Thank You
Albertus Geyser

deep6 years ago

@Albertus - It's easy, but it's not fair and you know it! Respect the authors work! They bring it for free and they need our gratitude!

Albertus6 years ago

Good Day

Thank You will leave it, i just thought that copy cats will see what you doing in my area and then see where i found solution and will do exactly the same and did not do allot.

I respect project and authors work allot.

Probably in this case i just need to provide better service than others.

Thank You
Albertus Geyser

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Official stance is that we don't really mind if you remove it, but of course we'll appreciate it if you leave attribution there. You can easily remove it in HTML file. Make sure you remove only text, not the element.

Meenu6 years ago

Hi Anton !
Traccar is one of the Best Tracking Software . Can I change Color of specific Notifications like Geofence out or Battery Remove Alert ? Also If I am monitoring 20 Vehicles if one of them goes outside fence area I should I have a Big size Popup and It should not close until I Close ? Is this Possible ?

Anything is possible. Of course you would need to change source code and compile a new version.

Meenu6 years ago

Thanks for Response. but I noticed you never give any hint or way to resolve the Issue ( If you don't mind ) . I want to ask one more question I added Teltonika FMB920 on server and it is running fine but its status is online offline every minute. Is there any way to increase offline time of device status ?

Configure your device to keep connection live.

Meenu6 years ago

Thanks again. Can you guide me a little Where and How to configure ?

You need to ask device vendor.

Meenu6 years ago

Thanks I found it in Device Manual. I think we have to set parameter of device in Data Link Timeout.