Problem when decoding Message type 9

Yow7 years ago

Hi,is sendReply methode useble for any type of message(0,9,..)?? because when i tried to decode Message type 9 its give me an error

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Yow7 years ago

Ok..I will explain ...this the class that you have made for cellocator decoder:

CellocatorProtocolDecoder.java

it works fine with type=MSG_CLIENT_STATUS but when i'm trying to decode type=MSG_CLIENT_MODULAR it gives me an error i think its ACK ERROR..thats why i asked you if sendReply of this class is useble for MSG_CLIENT_STATUS and MSG_CLIENT_MODULAR???

Please don't paste massive files directly into the forum post. It makes it unreadable.

Message MSG_CLIENT_MODULAR is not supported at the moment.

Yow7 years ago

Thanks for your answer Tananaev, but if i want to make traccar support it what you advice me to do ??

My advice is to read documentation, look at the existing code, and implement it.

Yow7 years ago

thanks a lot..when i do it, i will get you back

Yow7 years ago

Hi,i managed to decode MSG_CLIENT_MODULAR but i dont know why when it finished decoding MSG_CLIENT_MODULAR,it gives me an error(it send an unvalid acknowlge) do you have any idea why please?

I don't because you haven't provided any information at all about the error.

Yow7 years ago

Hi, heres the error..the image shows Fourcolumns deviceTime, type of message(0 or 9 or ..) and deviceId and the last one is Transmission Reason, as you may noticed in the image when trracar decode MSG_CLIENT_MODULAR (Message type 9) it sends me a message of type 0(MSG_CLIENT_STATUS) with Transmission Reason(event) equal to 32, and according to the decumentation 32 means (IP changed/connection up ---->Always requires acknowledge from server, even if it was sent as a direct message and not through memory.)..this is my prblem.
take a look at this image

Manually check the message first. It might be a problem on the device side, or maybe your decoding logic is incorrect.

Yow7 years ago

I checked the message Manually yesterday, and I'm sure it is correct because even if i delete the decoding logic it keeps give me the same issue.

Then your code is wrong. I'm not sure what kind of help do you expect from me? If you need help with implementation, send me an email to discuss it.