Problem with "Beep", area and schedule

Szymon_007a year ago

Hi,

I have three little problems:

1. I have the device connected and configured so that it gives an alarm when motion is detected = a short "beep" sound is heard on the console - I would like (Windows 10) to replace it with a much longer sound - I looked everywhere but I couldn't find where to replace it - request for help.
  2. I want the above-mentioned notification to come only at certain times - by going to settings, calendar and creating a schedule and connecting it to notifications, unfortunately it does not work (i.e. it works but not as I would like = what I would not set the notification anyway comes) - what am I doing wrong?
  3. Ultimately, I would like to link it all with a geogate / area= in a given area, from e.g. 8 - 16, the object can move, but after 16 to 20 only in the zone and after 20 when it leaves the zone = alarm.
Anton Tananaeva year ago
  1. It's here. Change and compile.
  2. Not sure I understand. The calendar should work to enable/disable the notification, not the sound.
  3. You can link a calendar to a geofence.
Szymon_007a year ago
  1. Unfortunately, I do not see the modern public folder in my folder, the only folder I have there (in the modern folder) is static + 9 other files such as index, logos, service-worker, styles, etc.
  2. Unfortunately, if I did not set the calendar, the notification never comes after setting it
  3. Ok, provided that point. 2 will work :)
Anton Tananaeva year ago
  1. Please read the documentation about building from the source code.
  2. There must be some problem with your configuration, but impossible to tell what the problem is without any additional information.