Problem with engine hours when updating Traccar

Hello, I am a very happy user of Traccar. Since I use it I have had version 4.4.

Since the Cantrack G06L device was not connecting to my Traccar server, but was connecting to the Traccar demo server, I made the decision to upgrade to version 5.0.

On the one hand, I solved the problem, it tracks the Cantrack G06L device perfectly well, but something was wrong: It no longer calculates the engine hours in the summary report, it always returns a value of 0 in engine hours. Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

control taken2 years ago

I share with you a line of configurations that you must include in your traccar.xml, leave one that is duplicated in that it should not be the same, leave it as a single line, it is a basic configuration so that the time of the traccar is recorded, so there is a problem

<entry key='filter.skipAttributes'>alarm,ignition,result,event,status,alarm,power,event</entry>
<entry key='processing.copyAttributes'>power,ignition,battery,status,alarm,result,event</entry>
<entry key='processing.copyAttributes'>ignition</entry>
  <entry key='report.trip.useIgnition'>true</entry>
Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Above configuration might work, but I would recommend figuring out why it stopped working in the first place. For that we would need to see the route report.

control taken: I really appreciate your support, what you sent me solved the problem. I tried to do what Anton said to check what could have been the problem but I definitely couldn't, I only know that: Traccar 4.4 Everything perfect. Traccar 5.0 everything perfect except for the calculation of engine hours that does not work. Now with this solution Traccar 5.0 was left working perfectly. Until now.

Thank you both very much for your time and support.

control taken2 years ago

I'm glad it worked for you mate, and I know which datasoft ltda company since I live in Bogota and I've heard and seen their website, also the purpose of the forum is to provide support for these cases and I'm glad the objective was fulfilled

Thank you very much. It would be beneficial (in terms of mutual support) to make contact, my contacts are on my website, so it would be wonderful if you could write to me