Problem with TK20G

Alex J6 years ago

HelIo,

I am pretty new to this project , i ve checked there was the same problem like mine with the speed of this device, i get wrong speeds in traccar web interface. I've red that there is tk103.speed config but i am not able to find it ,and how to configure the device itself? not to change the hole protocol. Oh and yestarday a trip went missing, a whole day,only route shows where the device went, any advice ?
Thank you for your work and great product!

Regards
Alex

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

You can configure tk103.speed in device attributes.

As for trips, please read documentation:

https://www.traccar.org/documentation/trips-stops/

Alex J6 years ago

so i should input tk103.speed=kmh or mph right? and for trips, the default configuration is ok, trip was shown when i initialy looked,but the next day it was not. Same search parameters. Probably i did something ,dont know . The only difference is that i looked first time from andoid app,then in the server.

Alex J6 years ago

The same thing happend today. Went to visit a friend, and the trip to him was recorded, but the return was not. Car was parked more then an hour. I can see the routes in the server, but cannot see my second return trip. Please advice

My advice would be to read documentation again and carefully review route report.

Alex J6 years ago

Yes i have red it carefully ,here is the graph http://i65.tinypic.com/nga62d.png . I have two trips but i get only one in report, when i select route graph or events, i get all the information about my two trips, i did not have this problems with my other test device lk209device. Probably device issue. Thank you again for answering me and for your work.

Where is the second trip on the graph? Are you sure you have read the whole documentation page?

Alex J6 years ago

Yes i did, my first trip is from 18:57 to 19:14 then i have stop from 19:14 till 19:46 then second trip from 19:46 to 20:02. When i select this time period i get only the one from 18:57 to 19:14. Did similar trip with lk209 i get both in report. So probably is devive fault.

Documentation clearly explains that for the trip to be detected you need a "stop" after the trip. I guess in your case it didn't happen.

Alex J6 years ago

Evan now it is not moving it. More then 15 hours. Device is not green, now evan is in deep sleep.

If there were no reports from the device then you won't see it. Documentation CLEARLY explains it.

Alex J6 years ago

There is info. But when i search trip results there is only one trip not two. When i select route or graph i see both my trips,stops, all device information. Just the second trip is missing

OK, please provide route report for the period where you think you should see the second trip. Also, if you changed trip parameters I would need to see those as well.

Alex J6 years ago

I think i found the answer, some of the coordinates are send with wrong data and time by the device. It is not traccar issue, it is a faulty device. One time it has date from 1970... i do not know command to put the clock right . Just dont buy tk20g... Sorry for the trouble. Soon i will buy your monthly server service. Thank you again for the cooperation.

renaud6 years ago

I must admit, I have only had issues and bad reporting with the TK20G too. Happy to see I am not alone.
I am wondering if there is any reliable 3G tracker with big battery as I have issues with the lk209c-3g too (2 died out of 5)