Problems using Android 8

jcorreajr6 years ago

Using "Traccar Manager" in Android version 8, I'm having trouble connecting to the server. No error appears and does not ask for username and password. Is someone doing something like that using Android 8?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Does it work in browser? If yes, it should work in the app as well.

Turbovix6 years ago

I'm using the Traccar Manager / Client on my Zenfone 4 with Android 8 and there is no problem!

Piotr1116 years ago

I have a similar problem. You can see something like this all the time.

ZUK Z2 Pro / ZUI 3.5.316 ST (Android 8.0)

alt text

Does it work in browser?

Piotr1116 years ago

In the Chinese system browser: no (the same problem)
In (default) Firefox: yes.

Piotr1116 years ago

I just checked in chrome, it also does not work.

OK, you would need to check Chrome browser console. You can do it from desktop browser.

Piotr1116 years ago
cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null
    at new Browser (cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22)
    at cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22
    at cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22
cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaultConfig' of undefined
    at Function.<anonymous> (cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22)
    at Function.doProcess (cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22)
    at Function.process (cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22)
    at new d (cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22)
    at Ext.Inventory.create (cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22)
    at Object.define (cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/ext-all.js:22)
    at cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/packages/charts/classic/charts.js:1
cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/classic/locale/locale-pl.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Ext.onReady is not a function
    at cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/classic/locale/locale-pl.js:1
load.js:105 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'request' of undefined
    at load.js:105

What version of Traccar are you using? I believe this issue has already been fixed:

https://www.traccar.org/forums/topic/traccar-manager-on-android-wont-load/

jcorreajr6 years ago

I am using version 3.11, that is, I need to upgrade to at least version 15.

In my case, is it better to upgrade directly to 3.15 or first upgrade to 3.12, then 3.13 ... up to 3.15?
Which way would be the safest?

Read upgrade guide.

Piotr1116 years ago

Eh... 3.10 and default database of course :)

One day, I will install the latest Traccar and MySQL database. To touch linux I need strength, time and mental health.

You can upgrade straight to 3.15. Of course you don't need to downgrade to 3.3. I think you misunderstand how version numbering works. It's not a decimal number. It's major and minor numbers separated by dot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_versioning

Piotr1116 years ago

Yes, I noticed the version with a small delay :)

Is there any accurate tutorial to install MySQL (?) / InnoDB ?

Can i do that?:

1. Link
  2. Link

Unfortunately, I use virtualized systems on my NAS. Currently I work on a Centos without a GUI.