Push notifications do not work from today

PLUTARCO ORDONEZ4 years ago

Until yesterday it worked fine, but apparently the notifications with firebase from google have changed somewhat. Today I cannot receive push notifications neither with the official app (traccar manager) from google play, nor with a modified application, but the notifications arrive from the firebase console.

Can someone confirm if the same thing happens to them or is it just my case? I have a traccar server in digital ocean

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

Just tested on one of our servers and it works fine.

maybe this is the mistake

service traccar status:

Sep 05 13:57:44 traccar [893]: WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
Sep 05 13:57:44 traccar [893]: WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core. $ ReflectUtils $ 1 (file: /opt/traccar/lib/guice-4.2.3.
Sep 05 13:57:44 traccar [893]: WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core. $ ReflectUtils $ 1
Sep 05 13:57:44 traccar [893]: WARNING: Use --illegal-access = warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
Sep 05 13:57:44 traccar [893]: WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Do you think that could be the reason why I am not receiving these notifications as of today

I found the error.

I have reinstalled my custom application several times and because of that, the tc_users table in the attributes field ran out of space and the last tokens were not stored.