Question on Computed Attributes

ddubief6 years ago

Hoping I could get some assistance on clarification for Computed Attributes.

looking at the "state" field on Traccar, I have the Attribute "Dbm" for the cellular modem that also does GPS feed for location.

Would there be a way to take that value for instance Dbm = -55Db so I want it to display a green icon when running a Route report.

Would that be possible?

Also for the Jexl syntax, would I simply be using RAW? As I don't see the Dbm attribute from the dropdown.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Am I understanding correctly that you want that value to affect icon colour? That's not possible.

ddubief6 years ago

Would that be a feature request?

There is no plan to change colours logic. Also, I don't really understand the feature that you want to implement.

ddubief6 years ago

In a vehicle, you are driving around and getting GPS data captured, but this input (Cradlepoint, 5118) also uses Cell Info (LTE/Signal Strength) SO essentially when we run a historical report for the route we took, I see the breadcrumbs, and I can get the State of each fix if I check the "Include Markers" but I would like to see if the Dbm of the state can affect the displayed icon color based on its value.

You can post a feature request, but I don't think we would be implementing something like this any time soon.