Route line on map is not correct ! Help

Macan6 years ago

Hi,
Can someone help me, when i go to the Reports and check Route , my route line is not correct , first the Route line doesnt follow the road, the second is that Route line show some route that where I did not go at all . Can someone please help me with this, is it my phone problem and is there any solution for this problem ? The pictures of the problem is down:

alt text

alt text

Regards

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Please next time don't duplicate your messages.

Macan6 years ago

Ok Anton. Can you please explain to me how to solve this device problem? I am using samsung s5 ( traccar client) . Do I need to change frequency , angel ?

Regards

First of all, have you configured high accuracy? Are those points collected when you were outdoors?

Macan6 years ago

Yes Anton, I have set the high accuracy and yes that point are collected when I was outdoor ?

Is it a question? What's the accuracy of the positions reported?

Macan6 years ago

No it is not (mistake). Well it is close. I set the Accuracy: high, Frequency: 10 , Distance: 5 and Angel: 360 . Now lets see results tommorow. Please correct me if I doing something wrong .

Regards

I'm asking about accuracy of reported positions, not your app settings.

Macan6 years ago

The accuracy is good Anton , except sometimes i get incident report (see the image I attached on this thread, It is showing that I was in the river.

Macan6 years ago

So sorry I did not attached that picture yet.

Accuracy is a number!

Macan6 years ago

It was set by default Traccar settings . I search a little bit forum and found some suggestion that you was provide to some members and I will try to use it . My only problem is to set the Route line just to follow the road .