running traccar server on windows and integrated with home assistant.....location accuracy is delayed on home assistant help

kritikosx8 months ago

hi,

i previously used traccar integration on ha via webhook and it worked flawlessly.... i created a traccar server on windows for the additional features route replay, etc. on home assistant traccer takes a while to update maybe 30 seconds. all devices frequency is set to 1, when i was using webhook home assistant would show the device tracker update every second or upon any movement. if i open the traccar webpage i see the device moving every second perfectly fine, seems to be some kind of delay between traccar server and ha.. please any help is appreciated. thank you.

device_tracker:

• platform: traccar
    host: 192.168..*
    port: 8082
    username: secret
    password: secret
    event: ['all_events']

That is the txt i have in my home assistant config.yaml.

Anton Tananaev8 months ago

Does it work without if you open Traccar directly? If yes, that would mean some issue with the integration.

kritikosx8 months ago

if i login to traccar webpage it works as it should.

but why would the webhook work in home assistant properly but not if it gets routed through server?

Anton Tananaev8 months ago

I don't know, but it's not really a problem in Traccar itself.

kritikosx8 months ago

agreed, figured i'd ask in case there was something to add to the above in config yaml... thank you though