Server 6.16 google-find-hub-sync commands not showing

CraigT 2 hours ago

After upgrading to server 6.16 the commands for google-find-hub-sync are not available.
I run google-find-hub-sync in Docker alongside my Traccar server & it has been working faultlessly. After upgrading to 6.16 the Single Reporting, Periodic Reporting & Stop Reporting commands are no longer available for my find-hub devices.
I have verified that the device attributes (Command Channel, command.findHub.url & command.findHub,key) are still valid & I have tried stopping / starting the docker instance.
I can also still run google-find-hub-sync by typing "python main.py" at a bash prompt & it still functions correctly; listing & then reporting positions for the devices.
Any ideas what the issue might be?

Anton Tananaev 1 hour ago

Have you enabled it in the config?

<entry key='command.findHub.enable'>true</entry>
CraigT 1 hour ago

Perfect - that did the trick, thank you Anton.
Is this a new requirement, or did I miss that step previously? (strange that it was working before without being enabled)

Anton Tananaev 1 hour ago

It is a new requirement due to some security concerns with this feature.

CraigT 1 hour ago

Ah, OK. Thank you.
All working perfectly again.