server settings registration

florin217 years ago

on server setting there is a option that say registration: <checkmark> for some reason i cannot disable this option and anyone can registrar with the server, is there any way to disable registration by random users ?

Anton Tananaev7 years ago
florin217 years ago

what i am supposed to do ? the instructions are unclear

sencha compile

so i need to install this ?

<entry key='web.debug'>true</entry>

what file ? default.xml traccar.xml

If you are not very tech-savvy, you should wait for the next release.

florin217 years ago

my edit above was poor

in the file https://github.com/tananaev/traccar-web/blob/master/tools/minify.sh

#!/bin/sh

cd $(dirname $0)/../web

SDK="../../../ext-6.2.0"

sencha compile --classpath=app.js,app,$SDK/packages/core/src,$SDK/packages/core/overrides,$SDK/classic/classic/src,$SDK/classic/classic/overrides \
       exclude -all \
       and \
       include -recursive -file app.js \
       and \
       exclude -namespace=Ext \
       and \
       concatenate -closure app.min.js

so i need to buy or get a trial for sencha in order to run this script

No, you should use free open source version of extjs.

dennisonm7 years ago

Hi Anton,

Do you have a target date for the next release?

I think a couple of weeks.

obelix7 years ago

I ran into the problem too - I think I disabled it by fiddling around with the database (I use mySQL).

first shut down the server. then open the table "server" in your database frontend (i.e. phpmyadmin), and change the value of the registration field from 1 to 0. From then on it seems the registration for the server was disabled. Restart the server again and you should be fine.

Not sure what happens when you fiddle with the server options from the UI again, did not test that. I changed all the options to the values I needed and then did the manual change to the database like I explained above.

dennisonm7 years ago

Thanks Anton.

For those who are still struggling with the minify script option, you can download sencha cmd without JRE for free here. Unzip, then execute SenchaCmd-*.sh. Make sure that the SDK "path" in minify.sh is correct. Execute minify.sh and that's it.

bh7 years ago

I too also closed the registrations with direct edit of the mysql database. It works like a charm.