simple interface doesn't work

I upgraded the server version and the legacy/simple interface doesn't work. It seems that getting a token to establish a session doesn't work.

How can I establish the session in the simple web interface to present the devices?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Please don't duplicate topics.

I'm sorry, can you help me with the problem of the post?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You should explain what's not working exactly.

the simple interface does not present the devices. apparently with the new version of the server the process of getting the token for the session is no longer supported. Can you confirm if this only happens to me?

VM6549:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token 'a', "arraycopy:"... is not valid JSON
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at xhr.onreadystatechange (app.js:99:27)
Anton Tananaeva year ago

apparently with the new version of the server the process of getting the token for the session is no longer supported.

What do you mean by this? You can still get a token.

As for the error, seems like you're not using the official version of the app.

I am using the official version 5.4 on a new test server. Clean installation without modification.

http://143.110.236.171:8082/
user: admin
password: admin

I have a device added in the legacy interface, but when I check in the simple interface, the device doesn't show up.

The error it shows is:

error

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Looks like you haven't set the token.

Sorry Anton, but I can't find where to set the token in the legacy interface. You can help?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

First of all, you need to set the token in the simple app.

As for getting the token, you can either temporarily switch to the modern app and do it there or use the API.